With the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool, you can flash stock firmware (fastboot files) onto Xiaomi smartphones and tablets running Android.
When you wish to switch back from a custom ROM or firmware to the stock one, it is helpful. Additionally, it aids in device restoration in the event of a soft brick. We’ll walk you through installing the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on a Windows computer on this page.
How to Flash Your Xiaomi Device
- First Unlock your bootloader. Please Follow this article to Unlock it.
- Download and Install Xiaomi Flash Tool.
Download Xiaomi Flash Tool Latest Version 20220507
- Go into Fastboot mode after turning off the device. To start your device into fastboot mode, you must simultaneously hit the Volume Down and Power buttons on your phone.
- Connect your device to Computer using USB Cable.
- Open Xiaomi Flash Tool Open Xiaomi Flash Tool Locate the Firmware. If you don’t have an firmware, Please use below link to find it. (Make sure that your phone is compatible with it)
- Click on “Refresh” button to detect your phone to the software.
- Once device is detected you have three options from the bottom.
- Clean all – Clears all user data and data from the built-in storage!
- save user data – Will erase all user data does not clear the built-in storage data.
- Clean all and lock:- Clears all user data and data from the built-in storage. And it will lock the bootloader back.
- Finally, Click Flash Button.
- Wait until it finished and you will see a “Success” Message.
- Unplug and turn your phone after that.