Skip to content
Make sure your smartphone dosen’t have any issues and can be unlocked
- Make sure it is not bricked, soft-bricked, or in a bootloop state and it operates correctly.
- Install Drivers & Unlock tools to your PC.
- Your phone have an official MIUI ROM & Logged in to a MI account.
- It has a SIM Card in it, and use it to connect it to the internet.
Your Xiaomi Device Unlock Steps
Step 1: Prepare Your Phone
- Access the MIUI version by going to Settings » About Phone.
- Tap the MIUI version many times till the pop-up appears. “You are now a developer!”
- Return to Settings and choose Developer options below Additional settings.
- Enable OEM unlocking and USB debugging.
- Connect your phone to your Xiaomi account. Select “Mi Unlock status” Agree » Add a device and an account. Verify that your device can use mobile data to connect to the internet.
- To enter Fastboot mode, power off your phone and press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time.
- Using a USB Cable, join your phone to the computer.
Step 2: Prepare Your Computer
- Sign in to your Xiaomi account using your PC’s Mi Unlock app (Email, Phone, and Xiaomi Account and Password).Ensure that your phone is linked to a PC and in Fastboot mode.
- The server will determine whether or not your phone is linked to the Xiaomi account.
- Select Unlock » Unlock anyhow by clicking. Mi Unlock will show the message “Couldn’t unlock. Please unlock 168 hours later.” To unlock successfully, wait the count down period.
- Start Mi Unlock and click on Unlock » Unlock anyway once again when the waiting period is ended.
- Your phone should reboot itself automatically when the bootloader has been unlocked. Click Reboot phone if it doesn’t.
error: Content is protected !!