Xiaomi unlocker tool allows you to unlock your bootloader of any Xiaomi device that running MIUI OS. It is required to do if you planning to install custom ROM or any customization to your Xiaomi device. Some brands like Huawei stopped providing bootloader unlocking but thankfully Xiaomi allows you to do it for free.
In the past xiaomi used to sell pre-rooted devices but then some shady resellers tried to install malwares & do illegal activities. So now it’s essential to unlock bootloader before doing any customization. Although it’s quite difficult to identify device that unlocked the bootloader.
What are the benefits of unlocking Xiaomi bootloader
- You can easily root your device.
- Install custom recovery software’s & Custom roms.
- Ability to install custom frameworks like Substratum
- The user can flash files without losing data.
- Unlocking the device will allow you to modify the system critical components but it may to some extent also result in equipment damage.
- After unlocking device security will be compromised and it will be vulnerable to malware attacks, resulting in leakage of personal private data.
- Unlocking will also partially affect functions and services requiring high security such as: Fingerprint Scanner, Find mobile phones, etc.
How to Unlock Bootloader with Mi Unlocker
- First Download Mi Unlocker software from link below of this page.
- Install the software and open it.
- Log in to your Xiaomi Account using Username & Password
- Connect your phone to PC and wait it to be detected.
- Click UNLOCK button after your phone is connected.
Download Xiaomi Mi Unlock Tool
|Create Date||27 Aug 2020|
This download link is provided from official xiaomi website, So you wont get any malwares or that kind thing. And all thanks goes to Xiaomi developers.
How to Flash a Xiaomi Device and install a ROM
After unlocking the bootloader. you might want to upgrade your Xiaomi device to a new rom. So thats where Xiaomi Flash tool comes to the game. Use below link to learn how to flash your Xiaomi Device